Monday, February 4, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review



Hai everyone! Here's an another post but this time its about Urban Decay Naked foundation! I recently purchased this product at Sephora and it's about $40. I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else.. I believe Sephora is the only store you can purchase Urban Decay products at besides the company's website. I was in desperate need of a good foundation especially since I have combination skin and my skin can get extremely oily around the t-zone! While I was watching some youtube videos, I stumbled upon a review from itsjudytime on this foundation! I discovered that this foundation is extremely light and it has a demi-matte finish. When I went to Sephora to try it out it was perfect! Although it is a little pricey for foundation... I believe that if you are putting something on your face every day you should spend a little more! I used to purchase only drug foundations... being the cheap college student I am LOL but I've realized that I should spend more on products that I put on my face on a daily basis. Here are the pros and cons!

Pros:
Demi-matte finish
Feels very light on face
Buildable coverage (less cakeyness)

Cons:
A little pricey (but like I said it's worth it)

Let me know what are your thoughts on this product!

Vonnie =)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard this foundation is great, might invest in one :)
    Great blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete