Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick Solution: How to prevent eyeliner from smudging!
Bonjour everyone! I was just browsing through Pinterest and came across this AWESOME tip to prevent eyeliner from smudging! I don't know about you guys but my eyeliner ALWAYS smudges. It doesn't matter whether it's a drugstore eyeliner or a brand name eyeliner. My eyes ALWAYS look like I have a black eye at the end of the day. This quick tip that I read on a website will hopefully help you guys too in preventing your eyeliner from smudging. As you can see in the picture, the girl uses an eyeshadow brush and she has already put pressed powder on it. She carefully holds the brush vertically and slides it from the outer corner of her eye to the inner corner. This tip really helps those who have an issue with smudging from eyeliners! Till next time! 

Also, if you want to see where I saw the tip from here's the website!
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/08/quick-tip-how-to-prevent-your-eyeliner-from-running/

Vonnie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment