Monday, February 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Lipcolor Review




Hii guys! I went to CVS again... for the third time this week. I passed by this product and I couldn't not try it out! Here's my honest opinions on it. I purchased two different shades, Pin Up Peach and Mocha Muse. One is a pinkish shimmery color while the other is a nude shimmery color as well. They actually smell really nice compared to the other Maybelline lipsticks. Also, they apply really well on my lips and are pretty moisturizing. However, after an hour of applying it, it quickly dried! I was so disappointed! Even though these have good pigmentation and smell delightful I dont think I'll be repurchasing anymore Maybelline Color Whispers. If I'm going to purchase something to put on my lips they must last at least a few hours! Otherwise, I'd just keep reapplying every hour.. and who wants to do that!

Pros:
Good Pigmentation
Smells Good
Moisturizing 

Cons:
Dries really fast 

See you guys next time!
Vonnie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment