Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Fab Purchase of the Month!


Hey guys! I just purchased my shoes for February on JustFab! I think these are super cute especially for spring time! Whether it's wearing a cardigan with some skinny jeans or a high low skirt with a cute top these shoes are definitely a must for spring time! JustFab a subscription service and you basically pay 39.95 each month and you can pick out a shoe or handbag! If you dont know, Kimora Lee Simmons is the creator of JustFab! They also have apparel and accessories on the website as well! Also, when you join I believe it is 20% off your first purchase and sometimes they have promotions where it's 50% off your first purchase. Let me know what you think of JustFab in the comments!

See you guys next time =)

Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment